I have been working on Websites Development for 7 years. My latest tasks consisted of developing websites with a high load. Such kinds of sites handle a great number of incoming data and operate two or more gigabytes database (on MySQL+InnoDB).
I have excellent skills in PHP, AJAX and similar databases web-development. I received my knowledge and practical skills in MySQL, APIs programming during working on my projects. I have experience working with Vue.js. I am strong in design particularly in building complex websites solutions.
At present, I am Senior Drupal Engineer. I was involved in every stage of development cycle as a developer: programming, bugs searching and their elimination, testing, implementation and code optimisation.
- Good Drupal API, Facet API, Views API, Services API, Ctools API, Rules API and Drupal Form API skills;
- Strong knowledge of PHP. Understanding of OOP, MVC, programming patterns;
- Well-experienced in version control systems, such as SVN and Git. Understanding of Gitflow.
- Experienced with front-end development: bootstrap, foundation; Good knowledge of responsive design; SASS & LESS knowledge. Compass;
- 7+ years experience in CMS Drupal (5-8);
- MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB knowledge; Queries implementation optimization; Indexing data.
- Great knowledge of theming and modules development;
- Extensive experience in working with Apache Solr, Ctools and Panels, Features and Rules, Views, Webform and other modules;
- Remote web server configuration (ssh, webpanels). Drush commands using;
- Great mastery of Memcache, Redis, Varnish, APC and basic drupal caching system;
- Debugging: xdebug, xhprof;Good knowledge of working with CDN such as Akamai, Amazon CloudFront and cdn77;
- Mailing systems such as MailChimp and drupal integration; SMTP customization;
- Great experience with JSON, XML, CSV, YML and other web used formats;
- Deployment and customization web servers (and supplies) based on Linux (Ubuntu 12.04-14.04, CentOS 6.5-7, Debian 6-7.3, Fedora 20); Vagrant experience;
- Testing: BBD (Behat), Unit Testing, Smoke testing, Regression testing;
- Deployment: Jenkins;
Have the following experience:
- working with payment modules and online stores;
- exporting and importing content;
- optimizing websites for high loading;
- working as a member of the team;
- working as part of small and large projects;
- planning and calculating the time of development.
I have been working on Websites Development for 7 years. My latest tasks consisted of developing websites with a high load.
ArmedSoft is not just a company where I work - but it's special place, with a great team, with the possibility to develop yourself and to demonstra
Project Manager Lead
I have been working as a Project manager since 2015. It is a curious job which fits my abilities.